Oh, how you do go on.


For a while now, I've wanted to write a bit more. Not more often, but longer. I didn't think it was a good fit for the blog. Generally, I like to keep it short and with as many pictures as possible. But this has become a comfortable forum, so I am going to use it to write a regular essay on home. The first Friday of the month, or there about, I am just going to write a little something longer. There might not be any pictures. I know, I know, I like the pictures, too and I don’t particularly enjoy reading a big gob of text on a computer screen, but this is my plan. If you just like to look at the pictures, I understand. Read it or skip it, I promise the next post will be filled with images to delight. But, I need to stretch my legs a bit; we’ll see how it works out.

I'm weaning you; image above Pamela Skaist-Levy, Bazaar, September, 2008.

Labels: