NYGF Dog Love


I missed the boys while I was in New York, of course, but I was also missing my lollipup.  Rosie and I actually spend more time together than I spend with the rest of my family.  And she's always happy to see me.  And she never rolls her eyes.

So I was doubly delighted to come across Pillow Pillow Pillow.


Designed by Aaron Stewart, who graduated with honors from Parsons with a degree in illustration and animation, these creatures charm and enchant.  The original collection was based on dogs Stewart has known, but now Pillow Pillow Pillow encourages you to submit a picture of your dog to serve as a potential muse.


The dogs are a product of Hornet, Inc., which produces the work of directors who toil in a variety of media.  Hornet Toys gives these guys and gals an outlet for their creativity beyond their regular jobs.  All the dogs and doggie bags are made in Brooklyn.  And (you didn't see this coming did you) Stewart is from Wichita, Kansas.  Product of the Heartland.  

Labels: