Friday, March 27, 2009

Urban Dwellings


Right before I realized all my hopes contained in the River Market Antique Mall were someone else's reality, I had stopped in to see Jaclyn Banash right around the corner.


Jaclyn owns Urban Dwellings, in which her darling but exhausted pup, Simone, has an interest.  Or she has an interest in this cozy carpet at least.


Simone is not for sale, of course, but Jaclyn has stocked her shop with many treasures that you can take with to make your home your own.


Urban Dwellings is a great combination of new pieces by Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams and Oly with a mix of antique and vintage pieces.


Do stop in and check it out whether you need a new accent or a new sofa.


Jaclyn is an interior designer and design services are available.


If you are lucky, you might get to meet Simone, too.

Click here, or venture out to 412 Delaware in the River Market.

9 comments:

David said...

Thanks Mrs. B. - I'm in the market all the time, how have I missed this?!

Debra said...

Oh...it's a dogs life. To be that well-loved pup living among all of those snazzy accents.

Karena said...

I will have to stop in to Urban Dwellings this weekend as I am going to the Images Gallery to show my art. Of course we are expecting snow this weekend!

The Peak of Chic said...

Beautiful shop, but it's Simone that I want!

pve design said...

Funny, how once was so suburban has now become urban. I love that it has sort of a "That Girl" vibe, the brick wall, the pops of white. I think I would be there with treats for Simone.

custardbydesign said...

what a gret urdban-chic vibe this store has...everything looks like i need to have it immediately

Fifi Flowers said...

ADORABLE pup! Love the second to the last photo CHAIRS!!!!

Emily Johnston | EJ Interiors said...

What a great shop! And that puppy is sooo adorable- he looks so nice and comfy!

Renovation Therapy said...

Love it all - especially the pup.