Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Divine Design

I'm not feeling quite 100% today, but well enough it seems to do a little internet clicking.  Our DIFFA Dining By Design event is right around the corner and the dreamy number on the right would be just the thing.  The shoes, too, are delish and lacing them up and tying them just above my ankle would remind me of the smug glee I felt when I first went en pointe.

Pointing you to the DIFFA site so you can buy your tickets right away.  The main event is the evening of April 25th, but you can pop in to see the tables both the Friday night before and Saturday afternoon.  You did know Dining by Design originated right here in KC, right?

Photo, Gordon Parks, Time & Life Pictures,  Getty Images found here

11 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Feel better Patricia! That gorgeous photo will certainly help :)

Pigtown-Design said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

inner_child said...

Someone else who can darn their own pointe shoes, or, as we frequently called them, 'toe shoes'.
Hope you are feeling better, soon.

tartanscot said...

I've been involved with Dining by Design here in San Francisco for years . . . and it is always one of the most inspiring events each season.

hope you're feeling better!

pve design said...

Oh, that photo is divine and as for you my dear, feel better soon so you can be back en pointe tout suite!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Thank you all for your well wishes. I thought I was rallying but may have to head back to bed. Sakes. And, Scot, this will be my first year and I'm quite excited to attend.

The Clever Pup said...

Hi, just found your blog through the Errant Aesthete. It's lovely here.

Renee Finberg said...

feel better soon .

x

Style Court said...

Feel better soon Patricia! You'll love the event this year.

Leslie Rowlands said...

Hope you rally Ms. B !!! It is all to not good when mum is down! The entire house starts to panic & your hubby gets that deer in the headlight look in his eye like...what to do?
Leslie
lamaisonfou blog

Renae said...

DO get well...this looks like a fab event...have fun.