Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stealing from Toad

I'm shamelessly stealing from Toad at To the Manner Born.  This week he posted on Chuck Lorre's vanity cards.  I'd opened the page and got distracted, but a soccer game was cancelled today and I have been sitting here reading and laughing out loud a long time.  A long enough time that I'm sure had I spent it productively would have resulted in either financial compensation or a clean closet.  I still think I came out ahead.  For those of you are still cranky about the time lost on Isaac Mizrahi, you might want to avoid this.

8 comments:

Toad said...

Sorry to ruin your day.

victoria thorne said...

he also posts these at the end of The Big Bang Theory, to which we have become hopelessly addicted...

Mrs. Blandings said...

A complete delight. I keep laughing out loud and the boys keep saying, "What's so funny?" but it's generally not anything I can repeat to them. Just from his brief mentions, don't you feel like you know his "censor?"

Mrs. Blandings said...

Victoria - I haven't seen it, but now must.

Linda Merrill said...

I had no idea about these - always thought it was legal stuff too! Thanks, another way to waste lots of time. sigh... it never ends!

Victoria - love Big Bang Theory too!

Karena said...

Too funny, just read a few and Chuck is a genius!

Karena said...

Mrs B thank you for the introduction. Now I just need another oh, say 6 or more hours in a day!

firefly said...

Love the eulogy! What a hoot. He really is a fantastic writer, and what a wicked sense of humor!!