Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome Wagon


My blog reading did not kill nearly enough time this morning so I hopped over to see what was going on at the design magazine sites.  Hmmm...what's this?  Stylemonger, huh.  One post then the next then another.  So chic, so stylish, so well-written.  Who's...?

Ah, yes.  Mitch Owens, editor at large for Elle Decor is sharing his wisdom and a killer aesthetic over at PointClickHome.  He's been at it for a couple of weeks and says he has not hit his stride, but I'll bet you disagree.  And, no, I won't tell you a thing about those fabulous flower pots nor the stunning room.  You'll have to go see Mitch to get the skinny.

Both images courtesy of Stylemonger.

6 comments:

Pigtown-Design said...

Another wonderful blog to add to the ever-growing list.

victoria thorne said...

You find the best stuff. Genius. Thanks.

GrannySmithGreen said...

Good enough for Närke, good enough for me! Love the pots!

Mrs. Blandings said...

It is wonderful. The best stuff just keeps popping up - I'm just lucky to stumble upon it.

And, yes, GSG, octagons get me every time.

pve design said...

sweet pots.
swedish pots--- I spotted some very similar at tjmaxx just yesterday. now if only I bought them.
jazzy beach towels came home ---
pve

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

ooh, thanks for sharing!!
xox