Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fetch

I am on deadline. Well, my editor reads this so I must admit I am past deadline (though achingly close, I swear) so I am sending you to Fetch some goodness elsewhere. My stylish out-of-town friends were telling me that Julia Reed has become creative director for this terrific on-line magazine. Fetch is associated with Taigan - an exclusive and exquisite finder of fabulous things. You will, indeed, want to read more. Go there and, god willing, I will be back tomorrow.

10 comments:

little augury said...

when You say Fetch- I go Fetch. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Say it isn't so Mrs. B! It's like finding your morning paper was not delivered. Good luck making your deadline.

Mrs. Blandings said...

L.A. - you won't be disappointed.

And, Anon, if you like being here, you will like being there, I promise. Julia is a delightful read.

pve design said...

now stop "ka vetching" - and finish that deadline!
off to "fetch"
pve

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Can't wait to check this out. Best of luck to meet that deadline ~

Isabella & Max Rooms said...

Oh, I just hopped over to fetch...it looks delicious!!! Thanks for the tip and good luck with your deadline!
Janell

Cathi said...

Will check it out...good luck on your deadline!

Penelope Bianchi said...

No could go to "fetch!" clicked and clicked.

Drat!

Penelope

Mrs. Blandings said...

PB - scroll down - the link is in the lower left corner.

DAM said...

Julia Reed is one of the funniest authors i've ever read. After receiving the House on First Street from my mother last year, I sped through the other books. While not a hostess or the queen of the turtle derby they were equally amusing.