Monday, December 28, 2009

He's the Most Darling Man


I'm taking the week off. The boys are home and we are going to alternate between playing in the snow and playing Beatles Rock Band. In the meantime, I'd love it if you'd pop on over and introduce yourself to Reggie Darling. He's a long time reader and blog friend of mine who has just set up site. He's getting ready for a big do and the preparations so far are beyond promising.

See you in the new year, unless, you know, something comes up, but really I am nearly off-line and loving it.

Image of Darlington House swiped from Reggie Darling.

10 comments:

Penelope Bianchi said...

TAKING A BREAK IS SIMPLY A MUST!! Otherwise; I fear we will lose you and others from complete burnout!

Not to mention.....we readers of these fab blogs also need to walk outside.......reconnect with the chickens...dogs....peacocks!

Whew! Healthy for all of us!

There are simply too many fab blogs.....what to do?

I honestly think it is a problem. A positive problem....however......it needs a solution. No one with a life has the time to read all this divine stuff.

any ideas? (from Mrs. Blanding's subscribers), I mean!

Martha said...

Enjoy your time off! Thanks for introducing me to Reggie -- his site is wonderful! On my list of friends.

mary said...

Have a wonderful holiday--read you when you get back!

Riviera Boardwalk said...

The pic is beautiful. Have a great time off!
nancy

Cote de Texas said...

Have a wonderful week off! I'm so jealous.

Poindexter said...

Thank you for recommending Reggie Darling's blog. I plan to check in often.

Gail, in northern California said...

You're a wise woman. Enjoy your boys. And Rosie.

We'll be waiting, maybe even patiently, for your return.

Urban Flea said...

thanks for the introduction, and i hope you had a lovely holiday!

xo katherine aka. urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Reggie Darling said...

Hello Mrs. Blandings,
Thank you very much for the introduction. I am indeed flattered, and appreciate your kind words. Many of your followers have checked in to see what's up on my site, and it has been fun reading their comments.
With gratitude,
Reggie Darling

Mrs. Blandings said...

Reggie - It was purely my pleasure. I'm sure they would have found you - but was happy to provide the shortcut.