Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Black Bamboo Warehouse Sale


Black Bamboo is having their annual warehouse sale this week - the 23rd through the 27th.  Up to 70% off Chinese antiques, home accessories and floor samples.  They are also running a 20% custom order furniture sale through March 6th.  Despite the name, the sale is at their Crossroads location:

Black Bamboo
1815 Wyandotte
816/283-3000

on-line

www.black-bamboo.com

 The only compensation I received for this announcement was the pleasure it brought me to support a terrific local business.

3 comments:

Karena said...

Oh, no, I have to stay away because I don't need a thing!! Plus I love Black Bamboo!
Karena

David said...

I put the post card out where I'd see it this morning so I would remember to run down at lunch.

At lunch I was so cold I got some food and headed back to the office. Maybe tomorrow.

La Maison Fou said...

Great store, visited there in the fall; lovely and very helpful staff!!
Leslie