Monday, March 22, 2010

Tables That Bloom

When I worked at George Terbovich's antique shop a very lovely LA designer stopped by one day. As it turned out he knew my big city friend and a few other folks as he is a native Kansas Citian. Incredibly nice, incredibly talented, he bought a lantern from me for "Reese." Yep, that one. Fortunately for you, you can hear that designer, Trip Haenisch, speak at the Tables That Bloom event on April 7th. Lots of area designers, lots of beautiful tables. You can get your tickets on line here, but hurry, I was distracted by Spring Break and am late to post.

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

When did you work at George? I believe I may have met you there a couple years ago. I think that shop was the Muehlbach's in that row when we first moved to 55th Terrace. My little brothers and sisters used to walk over and buy candy.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Jeremiah - I worked there for a year starting about three years ago. And loved it.