Friday, July 23, 2010

One on One


Seems to me that when one to watch (according to Elle Decor and many, many of the bloggerati)


teams with One Kings Lane


to offer up a sale of hand-selected items,

well, it seems to me it's worth a click. Stop in to One Kings Lane from July 24 - 26 (that's starting tomorrow) to see what San Francisco designer, Grant Gibson has cleared out of his burgeoning storage space. Grant has an exacting and well-trained eye and One Kings Lane is a great go-to spot for design at a discount.


All images courtesy Grant Gibson.

6 comments:

pve design said...

clever ones.
pve

Christa Pirl said...

Pretty interesting, thanks for the info!

brock street said...

this is my new gilt group. it pops up at work everyone morning and has become a ritual at 8am.
i have yet to buy anything, but soon and very soon i think i might have to click that purchase button.
enjoying your blog for the first time. another addictive one.

Brillante Home Decor said...

Boooohhh! Sigh! I love Grant's posts (I am following him regularly) but I don't have access to One Kings Lane yet because of a Canadian postal code (trying to solve the problem though)at least I can spot a few things for sale on this post.

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

I love the chair! Such detail.

dovecote Decor said...

I will keep my eye on him. I love that chair, and am late for the sale! Come visit us at our blog!