Thursday, August 5, 2010

Click It Ticket


A few things going on that might be worth a click. A friend who is spending the year in England emailed me the notice for the Chatsworth Attic Sale. I don't care what you say about antler trends, those racks are rad.

Also, this Saturday kicks off Peter Dunham's Tastemaker Tag Sale at One King's Lane. Peter's textiles and pillows will be available beginning at 11 a.m. EDT.

And, this isn't really a click, but more of a call. Scalamandre is producing umbrellas with the chic and popular Zebra fabric. Both golf and telescoping models available. So sorry, and it does pain me to say this, but these are wholesale only. So you need to either be a designer or know a designer to make one of these lovelies your own.

6 comments:

pretty pink tulips said...

Love it all --- but really want one of those umbrellas. Calls to my designer friends going out today!! :)

mary said...

I think I'll take Peter's black lab and everything in Chatsworth's attic. Have a great week-end. Mary

Pigtown-Design said...

I saw about the Chatsworth sale! I might have to make plans to be in the UK at that time!

linda said...

Oh I love that print- It was a trademark wallpaper at a great italian restaurant near Bloomingdales, here in NYC for years, Gino's.

Dining and Decor said...

I sooo need one of these umbrellas! I have been a big fan of this wallpaper and it would be so fabulous to get my hands on one of these.

Anonymous said...

I spotted the umbrellas on eBay already this week! See this listing w/ a $245 price tag...