Making the Magic


It has been a flurry of activity readying this white Christmas. The boys are placing their usual demands of cookies and Christmas Eve bowling (a Blandings family tradition) so things must seem even to them. My office, and the basement, are piled high with boxes, but no one seems to think piles of boxes of books are any different than rows of shelves of books, so all is well.

My husband, and our contractor friend, assure me that the click and rattle in the ducts is just the way they are responding to the heat and not the rodent infestation that I suspect (what house of mine would be complete without mythical mice?) and I am sleeping easy assuring myself that not a creature is stirring.

I am wishing you a season of joy.

I am very grateful for Room Temperature for sending me the image, above.

Labels: