Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Food Day


For a few years Meg Fairfax Fielding of Pigtown Design and Chris Cox of Easy and Elegant Life have led the charge to help the hungry on April 1st through April Food Day.  Take a minute, literally, to donate to help fight hunger today. Feeding America serves many local food banks, Harvesters here in Kansas City, and makes things easy with on-line donations.  You know the people you see, the women and men with the cardboard signs who you don't give to because you think, "I'll donate to a reputable organization that will really help."?  Really do.  Here.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for getting my butt out of the chair. I've had 2 bags of groceries for the food pantry in my pantry for weeks and have not brought them....I'll do it today!

designchic said...

What a great idea...

Cathy whitlock said...

Nominated you for Stylish Blogger award - tag you're it!