Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Extra Credit


Do me a favor, will you?  I met designer James Saavedra, the Perfectionist for Standard Magazine, when they were in town for their Tastemakers' Dinner.  He has put together a survey for design students and practitioners regarding design school experience and what matters most.  If you are either a student, educator or working in the business, it would be a huge help if you would participate in the survey.  Students, please use the password experience; educators and practitioners knowledge. Here.

Only takes a few minutes.  Incredibly grateful.

Image courtesy of James Saavedra Studio.

3 comments:

pve design said...

Wow, I was just on his site yesterday oohing and ahhing! I love that image.
pve

A Seasonal City Life said...

Interesting and I'd be happy to participate as someone working in the business ... but after trying the password three times, I'm done trying.

soodie :: said...

is it just me? lack of sleep again? why can't i figure out the login name? i would like to not only take it but pass this survey on to my students, (this includes students who switched majors from ID to nursing or radiology).