Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Have a New Gig


I have been a little distracted this week.  I have not, actually, taken to the pole (though I do have a pretty good gentlemen's club story I could tell you sometime.)  If you are imagining fabulous trips, agent signings, book deals, don't.   My week has consisted of my sitting in front of my computer for hours - hours - and writing nearly nothing.  Things picked up a little yesterday and it appears all is not lost.

Don't forget Bottoms Up (the antiques market in the West Bottoms) is this weekend and the Water Lillies  begin their reunion tour at the Nelson.

4 comments:

Lee said...

I can't wait to see the Water Lilies!

Also, Liberty Belle reopens at its new location, 1320 East 12th Street, today.

Todd the Bruce said...

2 little girls and I played with a gigantic Mr. Potato Head on my office floor for 30 minutes, and in terms of work, it was the best thing I did all week. Accept an off week and celebrate the little victories!

currentlychic.com said...

Hilarious!

CC

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

I know the feeling... eventually, I pruned the rosa rugosa, instead!