Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Legends of the Wall


I know I said I was going to talk about walls all week.  Well, art goes on walls.  And the theme of this year's Legends of La Cienega events is Celebrate Art.  Who can argue with that?  Not me.  In fact, the idea was so appealing that I'm going.  To L.A.  To see the windows.  And hear some speakers.  Maybe go to a party.  Get some sun.  So, if you see someone who looks like me wandering aimlessly around Los Angeles, say, "hi."  I'll be back here on Monday.

For a listing of the Legends events, click here.  To see a preview of the windows, check out Megan's post here.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

It would be so nice to meet you. I'm going both days and will look for you... I hope to see many beautiful window displays, catch some panel discussions, and attend as many events as possible. It should be fun!

mary said...

Hi Patricia--have a wonderful trip!! If you plan to go to Pasadena--please come visit. Looks like we are going to have fantastic California weather. Mary

peggy braswell said...

Greetings from LA. Come by to see me at my shop in Culver City. Would love to meet you. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Kellie Collis said...

Amazing finds! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx