Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Farrow & Ball Winners!

It has been very fun for me to see what colors people have chosen from Farrow & Ball over the last week.  Random.org pulled twelve numbers for me this morning (I have those images if you feel the need to see them) and the winners of the four sample pots are:

Janie at Romantic Domestic
Cass at That Old House
Madelyn
Kathy D
Lafra
Elizabeth
Courtney Taylor
Susan Kokat
Friend and Faux
Liz Swartz
Laura
And, Ruggles wins the two gallons as well.  Obviously, there will be duplicate names; I will be contacting the winners now.  Thanks so much for joining in the fun.

9 comments:

pve design said...

congrats to the winners, happy painting to each of you.
pve

Janie said...

WooHoo!!! Can't wait to play. Thank you!

Janie
Romantic Domestic

friendandfaux said...

I can't believe I won something! What fun.
Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the winners. and, mrs. blandings, thanks for the inspiration to start painting -- once the heat breaks.

cheers - elliot in Minnesota

JK_in_KC said...

Thanks for the cool introduction to Farrow and Ball!

Diane Stewart said...

I'm always interested to see what colors people are interested in too. I can see the trend by your participants towards grayish blue colors. I also see this in some shelter magazines.

But in real life, I've never had a client yet who wanted to go that route. They almost always want warm, cozy colors with yellow undertones. That may not be trendy, but it apparently feels comfortable to a lot of people.

Cass @ That Old House said...

Hooray! I love winning, and winning paint is simply the BEST of all. Thank you so much! Can't wait to experiment with the colors.
Cass

friendandfaux said...

Perhaps my mistake...Is there another friendandfaux? haven't heard about the Farrow & Ball sample pots

Mrs. Blandings said...

Friend and Faux - I am so sorry - I have no way to contact you as you do not have contact info associated with your profile. If you will email me - blandings.dreamhouse@gmail.com - I will forward the info.