Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Eye-Bob n Along at Stuff


My friend Sloane emailed to tell me that my Dash and Albert runners were in at Stuff (more on that later) and I had a chance to look, but not to linger at the Eye-Bob trunk show.  A bazillion pairs of super cool glasses that you can try on and find the pair just for you.  You know I pined for glasses nearly my whole life so nothing could make me happier.  20/20?  They come in sunglasses, too.  So pick your frames, specify your lenses and Stuff will order them right up.  Also, Sloane is nice.  When I said, "These make me look like Sally Jesse Raphael," she said, "The shape might not be the best for your face."  See?  Nice.

Eye-Bob Trunk Show
Stuff in Brookside
316 W. 63rd, KCMO
Now thru Nov. 28th

I blog for love and not for profit; no compensation was received for this post.

6 comments:

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

These are awesome. One unfortunate new necessity in my life is readers. I'm always looking for a good pair! Hope you're well.

Hill Country House Girl said...

Eye bobs are the best. They are the ONLY thing that makes needing magnifying glasses fun! Love them.

Cote de Texas said...

the best! i have about 5 pairs but now i want more. sickness. sick sick sick

Cote de Texas said...

I hate you. i just had to go buy 3 new pairs online. thanks. you owe me money!!!!! hahah!!!!!!!!

quintessence said...

LOVE eyebobs. Have many pairs as I have "outgrown" my earlier pairs.

Lee said...

I love the look of readers but am nearsighted, so can't use them. These are the best designed that I've seen. The great think is that on one of their most recent blog posts (link from their web site), they say that an optician can fit them for regular prescriptions. You've done your nearsighted readers a favor, too. Thanks!!!