Thursday, November 17, 2011

La Plates and Quadrille Pop Up!


I am such an incredible ding-dong.  I made a point of going by the super-adorable La Plates pop up shop today to take pictures of the very fabulous Quadrille trunk show.


Except I was late.  And they were closed.  And I am out of town tomorrow.


Which is my own personal little tragedy, but don't you miss it.  La Plates has great holiday ideas (which I will show later when I actually am inside the shop instead of outside the window) and Quadrille products through Friday afternoon.

La Plates
8227 Corinth Mall
(just by Jewelry Arts)
Prairie Village, Kansas
10 - 3

7 comments:

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

Love it! I gotta come visit Des Moines and we can take a road trip there!

La Plates Blog said...

Patricia, thanks SO much for stopping by! I can't believe you could fit it in before your big trip...I can't believe we weren't there! Safe travels and come by next week, promise I'll be there!

pve design said...

I think you just saved yourself from la la la plates....
looks like that could be a spot to add to my addiction.
Pretty things.
pve

jayneonweedstreet said...

Can't wait to see what is inside the shop! I plan to do all of my holiday shopping from this computer so I hope they do mail order!

holly aka golly said...

oooh, so lovely! Wish I lived nearby. have a wonderful weekend.

beauty said...

I think your emotions in your blog are completely honest to you and your friends/readers. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Your mention of Prairie Village made my heart turn over. I grew up there. The store on the east corner near the gas station was called "Cricket West". Their very fashionable clothes were way too expensive for me but my Mother and I would go in and lust after the frocks. I am always pulled by anything having to do with the J.C. Nichols enterprises which of course includes "The Plaza". I'm now 76 years old, and live 1500 miles away but have never forgotten the beginning of awarness of fashion, what it means, what it costs, and the personal power it can bestow.

Thanks for tweeking my best memories. Ann