Sunday, April 1, 2012

Good Luck, Chuck!


Oh, I do love to share good news.  

Two of my favorite Kansas City institutions are teaming up and we locals are the winners.


Chuck Matney, who had recently closed his floral business, is the new Personal Stylist at Halls.

His will be a comprehensive approach, advising on home design, entertaining and personal fashion.  (He has done this for years for some of the most stylish women in Kansas City.)  You can find Chuck  in the home design area on the first floor.

Besides his remarkable good taste and talent, he is an extraordinarily nice guy.  His services are complimentary; you can stop by, but if you'd care to make an appointment you can ring him at 816-274-3217.  (You might have to get in line behind me.)

Images of one of Mr. Matney's former apartments, Spaces KC.

3 comments:

Karena said...

Bravo to Chuck! I loved his shop in Fairway, as I used to live nearby! He be be a hug addition to the exquisite services at Halls Plaza!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Locust Hill Dolly said...

I'm going to - Kansas City - - Kansas City here I come - bop bop bop

Now tell me about that bed! No headboard? Sofa table? LOVE it!

Jane said...

I think it is lovely that you are so often the first to wish others well. Your kindness and generosity stand out in our "me,me,me!" world.