Second Chances


I'm not sure why I did not pick up Jeffrey Bilhuber's book when it was published last year.  Could've been timing, I suppose, distracted by some thing or other that is now long forgotten.  But I came back to him a couple of months ago and we've been happily co-habitating since.  He's always near at hand and never fails to put a smile on my face.  As much as I admire clean and serene, I can't resist color and in this Mr. Bilhuber never disappoints.  There's one project in particular that is chocked with vintage needlepoint and every time I turn from page 61 to 63 I think, "Yes. More.  I do.  I want more."  So I spend my day hoping Jeffrey will forgive me for my initial oversight and my evenings stitch, stitch, stitching.

If you days are either hectic and hurried or gray and gloomy, consider Jeffrey Bilhuber's The Way Home as an easy antidote.  You can find it here.  Needlepoint was something I had all but given up in the hey day of blogging; it's good to be back at it.

Labels: ,