Long Time No See


Oh my goodness!  Hello! How are you?  It's been forever.


Heavens, not all that busy really - I couldn't even tell you what I've been doing. Running boys here and there, I suppose.


How 'bout you?  You look fantastic!


Hey, I did go in a pretty great shop on the Westside last weekend.  Yeah, just down from Westside Local.  Utilitarian Workshop.  All locally made.  Really cool.


 I stopped in because KC Co., that leather company that I have such a humongous crush on, has product there.  I totally think that "dop kit" would be a terrific clutch.

You should go.  They're open weekends, but you can find them on-line too.  We do need to catch up!  I'll give you a call soon - swear!

Oh, my, but I have been distracted.  Should be back on a regular-ish basis.  Do hope you enjoyed your summer.

Labels: ,